The dentist can help you if you have general pains or if you are in need of e.g. dental prosthetics. Depending on the type of treatment, insured persons are responsible for a co-payment of 10 EUR. However, we always recommend asking the dentist prior if the treatment is covered.
Articles in this section
- How to activate my TK health insurance after arrived in Germany?
- What will I receive after applied TK health insurance with Expatrio?
- How to make a doctor's appointment?
- What are individual health services?
- What if I need medicines?
- What if I have to stay in a hospital?
- What if I need dental prosthesis?
- What if I need dental treatment and outpatient?
- How do I upload my photo for the insurance card?