When you are sick and you have to stay in a hospital, the health insurer covers the treatment. You must only pay 10 EUR as a co-payment for a maximum of 28 days per calendar year.
Articles in this section
- How to activate my TK health insurance after arrived in Germany?
- What will I receive after applied TK health insurance with Expatrio?
- How to make a doctor's appointment?
- What are individual health services?
- What if I need medicines?
- What if I have to stay in a hospital?
- What if I need dental prosthesis?
- What if I need dental treatment and outpatient?
- How do I upload my photo for the insurance card?