If you need medical or cosmetic treatments, special laboratory test or some certain medical exams you are advised to ask your health insurer if it is covered under your existing health insurance coverage. Should it not be covered, you have to cover the costs of the treatment by yourself.
Articles in this section
- How to activate my TK health insurance after arrived in Germany?
- What will I receive after applied TK health insurance with Expatrio?
- How to make a doctor's appointment?
- What are individual health services?
- What if I need medicines?
- What if I have to stay in a hospital?
- What if I need dental prosthesis?
- What if I need dental treatment and outpatient?
- How do I upload my photo for the insurance card?