If you need medical or cosmetic treatments, special laboratory test or some certain medical exams you are advised to ask your health insurer if it is covered under your existing health insurance coverage. Should it not be covered, you have to cover the costs of the treatment by yourself.
Articles in this section
- What are individual health services?
- What if I need medicines?
- What if I need dental treatment and outpatient?
- What if I have to stay in a hospital?
- How much does health insurance cost?
- What if I need dental prosthesis?
- What is Electronic Health Insurance Card (EHIC)?
- What is a Social Security Number?
- How to make a doctor's appointment?