Depending on the type of your PhD contract there can be several options for your insurance coverage.
- PhD contract with regular salary: If you have a position as a research assistant with a regular salary, your health insurance contributions are split equally between your employer and you. The monetary contributions for your health insurance will be deducted directly from your salary.
- PhD contract without salary: You have to apply for voluntary insurance with higher contributions. Please contact us.
- PhD contract with scholarship: You have to apply for voluntary insurance with higher contributions. Please contact us.
- Job Seekers - What health insurance is right for me?
- Working and Traveling - What health insurance options do I have?
- Language Students - What type of health insurance is right for me?