The Tax Identification Number (TIN) is a unique combination of letters or numbers assigned by a jurisdiction to an individual and is used to identify the individual for the purpose of administering tax laws of such jurisdiction.
Articles in this section
- FAQs COVID-19
- What documents do I need to apply for a visa?
- What is the European Union (EU)?
- What is an EEA state?
- What does 'third country' mean?
- What are the member states of the EU?
- What is a Tax Identification Number?
- Can I work and earn money next to my studies?
- Private Liability Insurance (Haftpflichtversicherung)