The Tax Identification Number (TIN) is a unique combination of letters or numbers assigned by a jurisdiction to an individual and is used to identify the individual for the purpose of administering tax laws of such jurisdiction.
Articles in this section
- What is a Blocked Account?
- Most frequently asked questions (FAQ) about setting up the Expatrio Blocked Account
- Is the Expatrio blocked account accepted as requirement to obtain a German visa?
- Do I need a Blocked Account as a EU citizen?
- Why should I open my blocked account with Expatrio?
- I am not a student. Can I open a Blocked Account anyway?
- For how long can I set up a Blocked Account?
- Can I trust Expatrio's blocked account service?
- Can I get a Blocked Account for more than 12 months?
- How does the legitimation process work?