The Expatrio Blocked Account is mostly the cheapest version you will find digitally. You will only be charged an account set-up fee of 49 EUR and an additional 5 EUR service fee per month. This will cover the costs of the underlying banking infrastructure as well as the MANGOPAY and Expatrio services.
Articles in this section
- What is a Blocked Account?
- For how long can I open a blocked account?
- Is the Expatrio blocked account accepted as requirement to obtain a German visa?
- Why should I open my blocked account with Expatrio?
- How can I close my blocked account?
- Who is Expatrio?
- Do I need a Blocked Account as a EU citizen?
- Do I have to pay the administration fees separately?
- How much does the blocked account cost?
- What is a Tax Identification Number?