Here is the list of the documents that need to be uploaded to the Expatrio User Portal at each stage of the Blocked Account process.
- German visa document or residence permit that does not expire within a month
- EU entry stamp from your passport
- Proof of address (rental contract, Anmeldung, etc.)
- The German bank account confirmation that includes your full name and IBAN/BIC (if you have not set up your Monese account with Expatrio)
- "Sperrfreigabe" from German Authorities stating that we are allowed to unblock and return the funds OR visa rejection letter
- Bank account confirmation (of initial account you were transferring money from OR your German bank account)