Depending on which payment method you are choosing and your bank's or transfer provider's transaction speed, the international bank transfer to your Blocked Account might take between 1-5 business days (in rare cases it can even be done instantly).
Please find an overview of the different methods in the following:
- When performing an international bank transfer, it usually takes 1-5 business days for the money to arrive in your Blocked Account.
- Domestic bank transfer (transferring within Germany or using the domestic transfer option for your payment) usually takes 2-3 business days.
- In some countries, we even offers real time transfers (e.g. via Alipay in China).
- It is also dependent on the time you made the transfer, morning or evening. Please note that weekends are not included when counting the processing time.
- We are automatically checking our incoming transfers daily, therefore once we receive and confirm your transfer, you will receive the '06 Blocked Amount Confirmation' document.