No. The set-up and service fees will be included in the Total Blocked Amount. No need for additional transfers.
Articles in this section
- What is a Blocked Account?
- For how long can I open a blocked account?
- Is the Expatrio blocked account accepted as requirement to obtain a German visa?
- Why should I open my blocked account with Expatrio?
- How can I close my blocked account?
- Who is Expatrio?
- Do I need a Blocked Account as a EU citizen?
- Do I have to pay the administration fees separately?
- How much does the blocked account cost?
- What is a Tax Identification Number?