You will receive an application confirmation as well as Pre-Contractual Information (document) immediately after your application.
- We will verify your application within 1 business day and reach out to you if any clarification is needed. Otherwise, your blocked account will be opened and you will receive an email with the next steps.
- Afterwards, you can set up your payment process with the Transfer Now button which you can find under the Products > Blocked Account on your Expatrio portal. You can learn about our payment processes in detail here.
- It takes 1-5 business days for the transfer to arrive in your Blocked Account.
- As soon as we have received your funds, you will receive a notification by email. Your 06 Blocked Amount Confirmation document, which you can use to apply for your visa, will be available to download from your Expatrio portal immediately afterwards.
- After your arrival in Germany you will be able to activate your blocked account and start to receive monthly disbursements.