Unfortunately, not everyone can join one of the public health insurance funds in Germany. The following groups are not eligible:
- Guest scientists, post-graduate students, scholarship holders (without a contract of employment)
- Language students or those attending pre-study colleges
- Students studying at a non-state university or at a non-state-recognized university
- Students above the age of 30 years.
If you are one of the above, you cannot join the Public Health Insurance funds.
However, Expatrio presents 50+ years insurance expert DR-WALTER’s EDUCARE 24 insurance products for you!
Each and every insurance product Expatrio presents has coverage that satisfies visa requirements. Moreover, EDUCARE24 is a German insurance which has no risk to be refused or rejected from visa authorities.
- BASIC: Health insurance
- COMFORT: Health insurance+Liability insurance·Accident insurance Expat’s Choice!
- COMFORT+: Health insurance+Liability insurance·Accident insurance +Preventive Examinations·Vaccinations (coverage equivalent to Public Health Insurances / recommended for students over 30 years old or who studied more than 14 semesters)