Get to know DR-WALTER (EDUCARE24) Private Insurance!
Anyone who wants to receive National Visa in Germany must apply for a health insurance. Employee and students would join the public health insurance fund, however,
those who have the possibility of frequent status change:
- Language students
- Working holiday
- Study applicants
Or students who cannot join public health insurance regulations:
- Older than 30 years old
- Studied more than 14 semesters
must join Private Insurances.
Expatrio presents 50+ years insurance expert DR-WALTER’s EDUCARE 24 insurance products. Each and every insurance product Expatrio presents has coverage that satisfies visa requirements. Moreover, EDUCARE24 is a German insurance which has no risk to be refused or rejected from visa authorities.
· BASIC: Health insurance
· COMFORT: Health insurance+Liability insurance·Accident insurance Expat’s Choice!
· COMFORT+: Health insurance+Liability insurance·Accident insurance +Preventive examinations·Vaccinations (coverage equivalent to Public Health Insurances / recommended for students over 30 years old or who studied more than 14 semesters)
Benefits of the partnership between Expatrio and DR-WALTER
- EDUCARE24 is a combination insurance which not only includes health insurance but also liability and accident insurance.
- All of EDUCARE 24 products are “no deductible” which means you have nothing to pay else than your set insurance fee.
- Pregnancy and birth covered
- Even covers when you are on your holiday trip overseas! (up to 6 weeks)
- and ★ NO complicated billing procedure
- With Expatrio, you can apply for the insurance alongside with Blocked Account all at once online.
★You just have to submit the paper document we call “Ärzte Info Ticket” to doctor and DR-WALTER will take care of the billing with the doctor. After treatment, you just walk out of hassle.
Apply for DR-WALTER insurance through Expatrio fast and easy and enjoy your safe stay in Germany. With Expatrio, you will receive your Insurance Confirmation document within 24 hours.