The Expatrio Value Package is a combination of products necessary for your relocation and stay in Germany. Some of those products are required to get your visa. For example, Incoming Insurance and a Blocked Account. Other products will ease your life in Germany.
The Expatrio Value Package is split into two types based on the individual needs of each of the groups:
- Type A: for university students below 30 years of age
- Type B: for PhD students, language students, visitors of a Studienkolleg, study applicants, job seekers, Au Pairs and university students above 30 years of age
Based on the type, the Value Package includes the following products:
- Type A
- Blocked Account (visa requirement)
- Current Bank Account (needed to receive the monthly Blocked Account payouts)
- Incoming Insurance (visa requirement)
- Public Health Insurance (required during your studies)
- Stay Safe insurance package (Private Liability Insurance plus Travel Smart Insurance)
- International Student Identity Card ("ISIC")
- Type B
With the Expatrio Value Package, you are all set for your visa application and future stay in Germany.
- Why do I need the Expatrio Value Package?
- What benefits and advantages does the Expatrio Value Package have?
- What is the price of the Expatrio Value Package?