Get to know DR-WALTER Private Insurance!
Anyone who wants to receive a National Visa in Germany must apply for health insurance. Employees and students would be able to join the public health insurance funds. However, there are some categories of people that are not eligible for that type of insurance and therefore would need to apply for private insurance.
The category of people that need private insurance include:
- Language students
- Working holiday visitors
- Study applicants
- Students that are older than 30 years old
- Students that have already studied more than 14 semesters
If you belong to one of the above-mentioned categories, then private insurance from DR-WALTER is a perfect option for you.
Our partner DR-WALTER is the leading German expert in insuring private and business travel as well as stays abroad. For more than 50 years, DR-WALTER is a reliable partner for students, au pairs, expatriates, travelers and development workers. In the Expatrio Value Package, DR-WALTER provides Incoming/Travel Insurance, which is free for up to 31 days.
- How to apply for private health insurance with Expatrio?
- Private Travel Health Insurance
- How can I change the data on my insurance certificates for DR-WALTER?